Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holiday Stamping

I'm back, after a quick beach break!
We spent a week at a beautiful beach house at Phillip Island. Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, far from the madding crowd. I took lots of photos which I am looking forward to scrapbooking. As usual, I read lots of magazines and took a craft project. Usually I take a little stitchery but this year I decided to take my Simply sent kit which I have had for a while and do some leisurely stamping and try my hand at some watercoloring. I had to pack light as there were four of us plus luggage jammed into the Camry...so I just took my Simple Delights kit which comes with a stamp set and inks, card and some accessories plus glue dots and dimensionals. Because I wanted to try watercoloring, I also took my new For Father and Infinite Goodness (hostess set) stamp sets, a Stazon ink pad, Watercolor paper, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips and my Earth Elements Water color crayons. Except for the extra stamp sets, all this packed into the gorgeous Simply Sent gift box.
I started off just making the two card designs included in the kit. There are enough supplies in the kit to make 10 of these cards plus 10 envelopes.

No comments: