Friday, January 2, 2009

Summer Scrapping

Happy New Year!
Now that the Christmas rush is over, it's fun time...for a couple of weeks anyway!
Time to have a play with all those new products and catch up on some scrapbooking projects.
Christmas Eve I got a lovely surprise. My Kaiser scrapbook pack arrived that I got with my magazine subscription a while back. I've got a little flip book project half finished...will show you that later. Now I'm on to my son's school trip to New Zealand.
I purchased a couple of packs of Spring break Su paper, decided on a color scheme...Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive...and away I went! It's great to find some extras in my stash that went along with my color scheme too! Using up my growing stash is always a GOOD thing!!! (makes room for more....!!!) Here's a few pages that I've made so far...

No comments: