Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Summer Mini fun!

Isn't this a gorgeous layout?
Lots of beautiful new products have arrived
with the new Summer mini catalogue from Stampin Up.
Gorgeous fresh summery ds papers,
new stamp sets and new punches.
My favorite is the new BUTTERFLY PUNCH.
There is a new coordinating butterfly stamp set too!
Check them out in the new Summer mini!
For this layout, I have used the new Kaleidoscope papers, on textured white card which has been layered on Kiwi kiss card to create a nice border.
I have then used the new retro mix wheel along the bottom in Regal Rose and used rub-ons on coordinating Regal Rose ribbon. The rub ons are from the new Chit Chat pack which has a greeting for all occasions, in white and Choc Chip....very useful for cards and scrapbooking.
I have used the new Framed with love set to create my embellishments.
The title is from Enjoy every Moment stamp set...a very useful set for scrapbookers!
I have used the large flower from the pretties kit and a small felt flower from the Flower fusion kit. I have finished off the page with some stitching for a highlight.
Hope you like it!

No comments: