Friday, February 26, 2010

Allegro's Christmas

 

 


My cute kitty is featuring alot in my scrapbook pages at the moment.
This is one of my more elaborate pages as I'm normally more of a simple scrapper.
I had some lovely bits in my stash and some techniques I wanted to try.

I have been playing with my Carousel notes (scallop circles) lately, as when I purchased them, I had scrapbook journalling in mind. I have found you can do alot more with them!

I recently ran a Carousel purse/ album and card class and came up with lots of ideas, some of which are still swimming around in my head. I will share a few more ideas later...so stay tuned!

In this page, I have used a carousel note to feature my heading. I used a mixed collection of On board letters, which I inked, glittered and added crystal effects to get a nice glassy finish.

The little gold embossed bird is from my "Always" stamp set (one of my faves!) and the gold bauble is from Tree trimmings.
I have added gold and red crystal brads fro a bit of sparkle. The papers are from the "I wish" scrapping kit...lots in this one - great value!

I used my flower punches to create the embellishment and finished off with some striped ribbon which I pleated and stitched. Stitching always seems to finish off a page.

Hope you like it!

Susanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments: