Monday, May 10, 2010

Old favourites

I have been madly making cards for a Mother's day stall. I decided to use up some of my retired and retiring stash of cardstock. In the process, I rediscovered some old favourites. Don't you love it when you rediscover something you always liked but had forgotten about? This lovely set "Bloomin' with Beauty' was perfect for my mother's day projects and I had a lot of fun with my water colouring as well. I pulled out my Almost Amethyst cardstock (soon to be retired) and in looking for a good colour combo, found some old Vintage Violet cardstock. I love these colours together! So I coloured in my flowers to match, added some glitter and some white taffeta ribbon. I used some new product as well: the Very Vintage wheel and a happy mother's day sentiment from ""Teeny Tiny Sentiments". I was pretty happy with this card. I hope all the recipients were as well!

No comments: