Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Swap

This cute card is one of the swaps I made for the recent SU training day held in Melbourne.
I had a fantastic day learning new techniques and meeting up with old friends from previous SU events. We were treated to a yummy lunch and some of us (ME, ME!!!) were lucky enough to win a free stamp set from the upcoming Summer mini catalogue.
This cute card uses the Birthday Bakery stamp set which you can earn for free by holding a qualifying workshop. I have used the Concord Crush (new fav colour) cardstock and the In-colour paper pad. This card also uses the Scallop circle die cut for the Big Shot.
This was my prototype. The finished swap also had some matching Concord Crush ribbon and embossed dots on the concord crush background card.
These cards literally flew out of my hands in a blink, so I guess I did something right!

No comments: