Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You cards

I have been catching up on some cards I need to send and having a play with some new products :)
This beautiful thank you stamp (Engraved Greetings) is hidden away at the back of the catalogue amongst the kits. You can, however, buy this stamp set (of 2) separately and I loved it as soon as I saw it.
It goes perfectly with these Vintage style cards which are finished off perfectly with the new lace that is coming out in the Summer mini catalogue.
I have used current wheels for the backgrounds of both these cards (Music notes and Very vintage..one of my favorites!) The flourish image is from the Elements of Style set.
Some of the images are from my non-Su stash but they are complemented beautifully by my SU stamps. Two of the papers are from my retired stash, but the Baja striped paper is from the new pack coming in the mini. Love this Vintage style!

No comments: