Monday, March 14, 2011

Final Days!

Here are some projects I've been making with my FREE Sale-a-bration stamps.
Time is running out to get your hands on these stamp sets.
Both the Summer mini and the Sale-a-bration promotions finish 31st March- and we're almost half way through March already.
I love the flower image out of Punch Bunch...so versatile!
You can colour these flowers any colour with your markers and your project will look totally different each time.
I also love the Bliss set - such a gorgeous script and flourish. Great for backgrounds!
In this set I have teamed them with the beautiful Elegant Soiree DSP and Early Expresso/Kraft combination. Just gorgeous! The Expresso satin ribbon and pearls gives a rich luxurious finish to my project.
Place your order before the end of March for these.
Susanne

No comments: