Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Holiday scrapping!

Where Have I been the last month?
Here's my scrapbook page!
I have enjoyed a lovely month long break!
I am now enjoying scrapbooking my adventures...
I love to use my stamps on my scrapbook pages...always have!
I am a stamper first and foremost alfter all.
Here is my header page for my holiday photos..I hope it inspires you!
My base cardstock is black 12 x 12 textured card.
Do you know if you buy single packs of one colour at the moment, you get 6 sheets of smooth and 6 sheets of textured card? I think it's great as there are occasions to use both...the smooth is better to stamp on but the textured makes a lovely base. I think that is going to change when we get our new catalogue soon!
The stamp set I've used is Eastern Blooms (also set to disappear I think).
My ink colours were Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade (in-colour).
My lettering was done with my Timeless Type alphabet and my Big shot with matching cardstock. Love that! This alphabet is perfect for scrapbooking...no more running out of vowels!
I have also tucked a little Curly label punch behind my photo with the date. I have done alot more scrapping this past month so I'll share some more soon. Stay tuned! Happy stamping! Susanne

No comments: