Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas card with a little extra!

As soon as I saw this stamp set in our new catalogue, I knew I had to have it! For those who know me well, you would know that I love to colour...and this set-Beautiful Season- is perfect for colouring. This card was a card that I made quite of few of, in stages... First I stamped my image, cut out the scallop oval frame and coloured it. Then I added some Crystal effects to the berries. The next stage was to emboss the Riding Hood Red background with the Petals a Plenty die and the Big Shot. This is still my favourite embossing folder for Christmas cards! I then stamped my base RH Red card with Merry Christmas with Versamark ink and gold embossed it with gold embossing powder and my Heat gun Then I stuck all the layers together and added the matching RH Red taffeta ribbon. I'm really pleased with this one. I hope the recipients love it too! Susanne

No comments: