Saturday, March 17, 2012

Peacock Card...with punches!

My computer is having a good day today, so I thought I would upload some projects I have been working on. I was really inspired by this peacock idea I saw in one of my craft magazines so I thought I would have a go. This is my version.
I think peacocks are going to be big this season. I noticed quite a few peacock designs in the fashion world at the moment.
This one is super easy...you just need the SU bird punch and a small heart punch. I have used Night of Navy and tempting turquoise for my peacock. The base of the card is Elegant eggplant with a Wisteria mat. I have also used the matching Wisteria ribbon and the scallop edge punch.
The gorgeous vanilla flower is also made with punches...fancy flower and scallop circle with a purple bling brad in the centre.
Hope you like it and it inspires you to pull out your bird punch!

No comments: