Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is my little Easter card.
I don't generally do Easter cards but I had to do just one...popped it in to the Easter egg basket!
The chicken stamp is an oldie but a goodie(or should I say googie!!!) "A good egg".
I stamped and coloured it with my markers and added the chunky glitter to create a sparkly egg.
I stamped the egg image on dsp and cut it out - yes with scissors!
The Celery die cut is a new die cut set for the Big shot called Framelits labels collection.  These are fab and you can also get a matching stamp set called Apothecary Art.  There are six dies in the collection - graduating sizes of the same fab shape.  You can create frames and emboss them, great fun.  Great for scrapbook journalling spots too.

I embossed the white cardstock with the Stries embossing folder and mounted the whole thing on Cerlery cardstock.  I added a greeting stamped and cut out with the modern label punch.

There you have it!  My Easter card.
Enjoy!

Susanne

No comments: