Friday, January 4, 2013

And a December wedding...or two!


As if December is not busy enough, we also had two family weddings!

The bonus of course is a plethera of beautiful photots to scrapbook.
The first wedding we attended was in Lake Tekapo, New Zealand.
It was so picutresque!  As luck would have it (or maybe good planning??) the lupins were in flower everywhere along the highways and beyond.  They were so pretty.
And our two beautiful flowergirls could not resist gathering a bouquet to give to our beautiful bride on her wedding day.

I knew I wanted to go white with this page to let the colours in the photo shine and to compliment the flowergirls lacy white dresses.  I found in my stash this paper from the Floral Distric pack which I thought matched perfectly.  To stop my page from being too busy, I created the white square in the centre.
The idea for the flower accent came from pouring over old scrapbook magazines while I was on holiday.

I just used folder circles and a leftover piece from my lacy punch border for the centre. The brad was from last years Sale-a-bration offerings.

Look out for this years Sale-a-bration catalogue due out on 22nd January.
It's bigger and better than ever!!!

Enjoy!

Susanne

No comments: