Monday, January 28, 2013

Crossword card female


Ok, so this is the female version of my crossword card design.

This time I used the new Tea for Two DSP (coming in new mini).
Everyone's gone mad for this paper!  I think we've all gone a little hexagon mad, actually!
Yep, the hexagons are right there printed on the paper, all ready to cut out and layer as you wish!

I used Daffodil delight for my Oval background and cut it out with the matching framelit die.
The base of this card is Pink Pirouette and the ribbon is Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon.
The little flower is also from the Oh Hello stamp set finished off with a tiny pearl.
The little button and stamp is from the Itty bitty bits stamp set.

I've got a couple of people in mind for this one.  Might have to make one or two more!

Susanne

No comments: