Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Doing a happy dance!

Yes, I'm doing a happy dance!  Pool Party is here to stay!
I'm sad to see Baja Breeze go but I'm very happy Pool Party is being incorporated into the standard colour range.

Here are a couple of my Pool Party cards!



I LOVE this Just Thinking stamp from the mini catalogue. 
It is a single stamp with so many possibilities!
I have used the Hexagon embossing folder on both of these cards.
I have also used the new designer brads...so pretty.
The ruffled ribbon is also Pool Party.

I also used this stamp on the canvas and used it to embellish a book cover for my downlines...yes, I have a little team.  We had our second team meeting on the weekend and we got to stamp together and discuss everything SU!  Love it!  Including the upcoming SU Convention...so looking forward to that and having a sneak peek at the new goodies coming!

Anyway, here's my project.  I've used some of our fabric range for these and of course...paper doilies...love them!






These were super easy to make...I was on a roll.
You can get the canvas from the mini catalogue and the fabric from the main catalogue.

Happy stamping!

Susanne

No comments: