Sunday, June 23, 2013

SU Convention inspired page

The Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane was a hoot (as a friend described it!)
The stage set up inspired this scrapbook page.
I knew as soon as I saw the stage it would transfer well to a scrapbook page!

So this is my take on the event.


I loved all the banners and sparkly bits.
So here's the Recipe:

Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired)
Quatrefancy DSP (NEW),
Floral District DSP (scrap)
Melon mambo cardstock
Morning Post and Mosaic Madness stamp sets (NEW)
Champagne Glimmer paper
Punches:  1 inch circle punch, Decorative label, Mosaic punch (NEW)
Hearts a flutter framelit, Adorning Accents edgelits
Fun flowers Bigz die
Pop up posies (brad)
Pompom trim (retired)...knew I would find a use for this!
Inks: Primrose Petals, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana (NEW..my new favourite!)

Enjoy!
I will be back with some cards later!

Susanne






No comments: