Thursday, November 24, 2016

Christmas 2016 is coming!

Hi Readers, I'm back!

To celebrate the Christmas season, I have some Christmas cards and projects to share over the next two weeks.  My goal is to share 12 Christmas projects so here we go...

CARD NUMBER ONE...Merry Christmouse

This cute little card uses a stamp set from the current Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue, Merry Mice.
This set is currently on sale at 25% off too!
I have stamped the mouse image on whisper white card with memento black ink and coloured him with my markers. I used an Oval die cut and a scalloped oval die cut cut from dazzling diamonds glimmer paper...soo pretty!
The base card is pool party and the pretty paper triangles are from the beautiful Presents & Pinecones Paper pack. The greeting also comes from the same stamp set and is stamped with the new Emerald Envy ink pad.

You can find this stamp set and more on sale here

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=30300

This little card can't help but put you in a Christmassy mood!

Til tomorrow,

Susanne

No comments: