Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas 2016 card nine

What are your Christmassy plans for today? Are you singing carols, decorating the house, making or writing cards? Whatever you're up to, enjoy the festive season! I just love all the the pretty lights.
Today my task is the tree.
Here's some more inspiration for your card making.


For this card, I used the beautiful Holly embossing folder and Mint Macaroon cardstock to create my background piece. I stamped the little tree from the (retired) scentational season stamp set in Mint macaroon ink. I cut two layering circles from the die set, one in white and one in real red.
 I stamped the holly image from the Father Christmas stamp set three times around the circle in Emerald Envy ink and stamped the greeting from the same set in real red in the centre. I wrapped a piece of gold twine around the mint macaron piece before adhering to a white card base. So that's my card for today. Hope you like it and get inspired.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Susanne

No comments: