Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Happy Moment

How cute is this set? Many many cards from one set! This time I have used a Brocade Blue/So Saffron colour combination with a splash of real red. The base card is Brocade Blue and the DSP is again Washington Apple. I have stamped the flower bouquet with black stazon and watercoloured it with my blender pen and ink pads. I then punched the image out with my new 1 3/4 circle punch which is the perfect size for these images. This was then mounted onto a piece of So Saffron which has been corner rounded. I added another strip of Washington Apple dsp across the card and a Brocade Blue scalloped edge. I wrapped some red grosgrain ribbon around this piece before mounting onto my card. I added a little brocade blue flower punched with my 3 flower punch and secured it to my card with a real red brad (Bold Brights brads) Another happy moments card! Get this set for FREE during Sale-a-bration.

No comments: