Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cute Idea


Every other week, some friends and I get together to share stamps, colour in and chat...sounds like fun, doesn't it (you should try it!)

This little easel card was made with one of those images!
I am really loving the new SU paper stacks...I have the brights and plan to get more!
You get 4 double sided sheets of each colour it that colour family (40 sheets) so putting them together is so easy.

I stumbled across this colour combo quite by accident...read lots of bits strewn across the table...ha, ha!!!
My base card is Soft Suede and the paper and buttery yellow card is the new Daffodil Delight.

I have again stamped the flowers with the Punch Pourri set and mounted them onto a leaf from the bird punch to create the stem.

The label is the new Modern label (love it) and the little button is from the brights button pack...that holds my easel up.

The Daffodil Delight Label that the image is mounted on was created with....wait for it...the Top note die!
This would have to be one of my most used dies for the Big Shot...so versatile.

I just know the recipient is going to love this card!

Want to know how to make it? Just ask at my next workshop.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: