Saturday, September 25, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Scrapbook page


This is the promised scrapbook page made with the new Peach parfait in-colour and Greenhouse Gala DSP.

I find inspiration for my scrapbooking in lots of different places.
The grid layout for this one came from a page I saw in a magazine.
I always try to view layouts I see that I like as a page map.
I took the grid pattern idea and made it my own!

I like the combination of the different sides of the DSP and I know the colours will all work together.
Some of the patterns in this paper range are quite bold but when you only use a piece the end result is harmonious.

I have used new stamp sets Friends never Fade and the hostess set Punch Potpourri.
I used the matching Peach Parfait ink for a subtle effect.
The flowers were stamped with Baja Breeze and have some sticky bling centres.
I also used the new Scallop Trim border punch - LOVE this one - with Baja Breeze.
I gave my page a border with Choc Chip cardstock.

Do you like the heart/bird punch embellishment? So elegant!
I'm pretty happy with this one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: