Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Back!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of blog land!
Things just got crazy before Christmas...you know!!!
I had my cards out nice and early (for once) but didn't have any gifts which meant mad shopping in December with the rest of the mad Christmas shopping crowd. So not doing that next year!
And it's VERY bad for the budget too. Not helped by a broken hot water service and broken car battery as well!
Lucky for me I had some new stamps put aside to play with now!
Here's a couple of baby cards I have now put away in my stash!
I bought this gorgeous Baby Bundle stamp set when it was on sale last month and I love it!
Great for colouring and playing with my stamp positioner (gotta love that tool!)
- though you could get away without it with this set.
Notice the new Square Lattice embossing folder?
Fab addition for some texture - available now in the Summer mini catalogue.

No comments: