Sunday, January 9, 2011

A little bit French

This is a card I made a while ago but never posted.
Anyone who knows me well knows I love everything French (including croissants!). The Eiffel tower has a particular appeal as does all those flourishes that come in our French themed sets. Over the years I have built up quite a collection of these type of stamps.
This cards was inspired by a Magnolia card I saw on someones blog and I immediately thought of using my new Artistic Etchings set.The Newsprint DSP also sprang to mind and the card evolved from there!
I gave this card to a friend for her 60th birthday (as I knew she would appreciate it!)
I put a little 60 on the back of the spinning oval. The final card was a little more embellished with black pearls and glimmer mist. The paper flower was made with my scallop circle punch.
I have a few more cards that I have made recently so I will post those soon!

No comments: