Thursday, January 13, 2011

Island holiday wishes

Can you tell I was wishing for a holiday when I made this card! I love this Tropical party set from the Summer mini. I also love the bright happy colours in the Island Oasis DSP pack. I had not long returned from a short stay in Rockhampton when I saw this set and I immediately thought of all the scrapbook pages I could make with this set. Sadly, Rockhampton is looking a little different at the moment with all the flooding in QLD. Such a pity...such a lovely city! Some friends and I are getting together at the weekend to make cards to raise money for the relief effort in QLD. Why not get your own little group together and raise some money for a worthy charity. Put all those stamps to good use (and have fun at the same time!) I have used the Petals a plenty embossing folder for the background and the scallop circle die for the stamped image. The greeting is from Word Play. I can wish myself back to a tropical place with this card right now!

No comments: