Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beau Chateau Christmas card in Pink

I am in love with the paper from the Beau Chateau pack...and not just because it is French!
I had the idea that it would make lovely shabby Chic Christmas cards and I came up with a couple to share.
I had the Christmas set Merry and Type on my desk so went with that...
I stamped my image with Riding Hood Red (not too vibrant a red) and had the idea to emboss it to make it look like snowflakes on a window??? (Petals a Plenty embossing folder). I played around with colours and settled on Pink Pirouette (going for shabby chic) and vanilla with a touch of Soft Suede, a lovely vintage colour. I punched my greeting with the Decorative label punch, punched another one in pink and added some pearls (very shabby chic).
I added a border with the Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch in brushed gold for a touch of Christmas bling.
Voila! My shabby Chic Christmas card!

No comments: