Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween

I don't generally "DO" Halloween but I had this idea for a Halloween card that I thought might be fun! The base cardstock is Eggplant and Black. The DSP is from the doily pack "Flirtatious" (see not just for pretty cards!) ...though Tess is pretty glammed up for a witch!
I used Tote-ally Tess for the main image. The cat is from C for cat...cute witches cat!
The spooky trees are from Thoughts and Prayers and the little pumpkin is from Button Buddies.
I did lots of sponging on this card! I finished my card off with some black satin ribbon, , the new Lace ribbon border punch and a couple of rhinestones...oh, and seeing my witch Tess is pretty with it and probably off to a Halloween party, I popped a little flower on her hat. I coloured my image with my watercolour crayons and a blender pen. There is also a cute little spotty brad from the in-colour brad pack around the ribbon. Oh, I made my witches hat with the Pennant punch and the small oval punch.
Hope you like my Halloween card and my cute witch Tess.
Enjoy your weekend!
Susanne

No comments: