Sunday, October 9, 2011

Letters to Santa card

I just completed this card for a sketch challenge at Vicstampers. With my trusty Letters to Santa DSP and my opened pack of glimmer brads this is what I came up with! The Christmas wreath is from the Welcome Christmas set. The new 2 3/8" scallop circle punch fits this stamp perfectly. I cut the image in half to create my scene. All the DSP is from Letters to Santa. The glimmer brads add a nice bit of sparkle to the card (brights pack of 40). The base card is Early expresso and the red is Cherry Cobbler. So, where's the stocking stamps, you ask? Well, they are a special release available right now! With..you guessed it, a matching punch. So for all my girls who hate cutting out, this one's for you! Call me now to get yours...or hostess a workshop and get a set for free...this month only! (crafty-s@hotmail.com) Susanne

No comments: