Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tea Shoppe Cuppa

This is my second favourite set from the new mini catalogue called Tea Shoppe.
In fact, it could alsmost take over as my favorite!  There are so many images in this set, it is so much fun to play with.  We are a family of tea drinkers.  Tea for any occasion, whether it's a quick call in and cuppa,
a relax with a magazine cuppa or a get me up and going cuppa or even a comfort cuppa.
So this set immediately appealed to me.  I love the vintage feel to the stamps which also coordinates with a lot of my other stamp sets.  Lots of things can perch on the edge of that gorgeous big cup.  It is also a good technique stamp.

For this one I have also used the beautiful butterly from Creative Elements set.
The other elements are all from Tea Shoppe!  I have again used my Framelits to create the die cut.
The DSP is from Paisley Petals and my base card is the new In-color Calypso Coral.

Hope you like it!

Susanne


No comments: