Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A moment with SU Royalty



One of the perks of attending Convention has to be meeting Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin Up!
This page was inspired by a swap card I received at Convention...also a benefit of attending, you get to swap with some awesome stampers!

My background paper is from the Beau Chateau pack.  The stamped border at the side was created with the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  I created my title with the Medium Sizzlit dies and the Shelli banner with my Lovely letters stamp set.  I added some lace and taffeta ribbon and punched a small piece with the Lace ribbon border punch.  The flower accent was created with the new Blossom flower punch and some brown packing paper with a Vintage brad to hold it all together.
This page so reminds me of Shelli herself...lace and vintage styles!

No comments: