Wednesday, August 15, 2012

London Olympics inspiration

I'm not really into watching alot of sport...I'd much rather craft.
However, I really enjoyed all the Equestrian events at this years London Olympic games.
I like to document our year and so I created this page about the Olympic games and how I spent my week!
I can't take credit for the photos(obviously I wasn't there) but I found these on a media website.



My background is the new Midnight Muse.  You can also see one of the lovely new stamp sets to come in our new catalogue (due for relase in 2 weeks time!)  The decorative circle stamp is from Daydream medallions...watch out for that one!  We got it FREE at Convention!

I have again used my tasteful trim die for the borders and the medium sixxlit dies for my title.  The Live with Passion sentiment is from Inspired by Nature.  I think you have to have a real passion for your chosen field to make it to the Olympics!  The rings I created with my circle punches!  The ribbons at the top were just strips of cardstock I ran thru the Big Shot with some embossing folders and clipped the edges to shape.

I hope these pages inspire you!
I promise to upload some cards next!

No comments: