Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas 2016 card three

I'm on a roll...Christmas card frenzy. I want to get my cards completed by December 1st.
That's the plan anyway.
My card for day three features the Christmas Magic stamp set.
This set so reminds me of one of my favourite Christmas movies, the Polar Express...love that movie.
I love this stamp set too!
The card base is the popular Emerald envy (new in-colour) and the strip of paper is again from the Presents and pine cones Dsp pack. I am getting good mileage from this paper pack! It's a 12 x 12 paper pack that I have used for two classes and still have plenty left to play with!
I have stamped my train image with memento black ink on whisper White cardstock and coloured it with my markers and blender pen. I even broke out my dazzling diamonds glitter to add to the smoke. Gotta love dazzling diamonds for Christmas cards!
I have die cut the image with the Lots of labels dies and mounted it on a bigger die cut with emerald envy cardstock. I might go back and add some gems or sequins to this one. The sentiment is stamped with Emerald envy.  That's it for day three. Enjoy your day.
Sue


No comments: