Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas 2016 card four


A little change of a colour palette for today!
This time I have used the Candy Cane lane paper.
This pack is full of reds and caramels and white and lots of sweet related images.
The base card is Cherry Cobbler.
I have backed a piece of the dsp in whisper white and stuck that to my base.
The sweet little gingerbread house is cut from the dsp with one of the new stitched circle dies. I have cut a second circle with a piece of cherry cobbler card and stamped it with a word stamp. Another strip of icing looking paper is tied with some red bakers twine and fixed to the bottom of the card,
I have finished the card with a stamped sentiment from the Merry mice set and punched it out with the banner punch.
A fun card for today. I hope you had a relaxing Sunday and managed to catch a ray of sunshine!
Susanne

No comments: