Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas 2016 card five

Wow, 5 days in a row!
Today's card we are staying with the Candy cane Christmas dsp theme.

This time I have used an image from the Christmas Magic stamp set (same set as the train image)
I have stamped the sign post with  black memento ink on whisper white card stock and die cut with a stitched oval die.I coloured the image with markers and my blender pen. The base card is Cherry cobbler with a piece of dsp from the Candy cane lane pack. I cut a small strip from the icing paper from the same pack and mounted it with a piece of Cherry cobbler card and stuck this piece to the base of the card. I mounted the stamped image with dimensionals. I stamped the greeting inCherry cobbler and punched it out with the new label punch and adhered to the base piece. I finished the card with some dazzling diamonds glitter. So five cards done and dusted!
I hope you are enjoying this series of cards.
Susanne



No comments: