Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas2016 card six

Yes day six of my Christmas card project share.
Today's card I am mixing the Candy Cane lane paper and my favourite Merry Mice stamp.
This time my base card is Early Expresso.
I have adhered two pieces of the Candy cane lane paper to the base and covered the join with some dazzling diamonds glimmer paper. Glimmer paper just adds that Christmas sparkle! I stamped the cute mouse image in memento black ink on whisper White cardstock and coloured him with my markers. I cut the image with the layered  squares dies and cut a scalloped square from the same set with Early Expresso card.  I added a punched out star with glimmer paper. The greeting is stamped with early espresso ink and punched out with the label punch. I added a little dazzling diamonds glitter to his hat too.
The Christmas carols will begin in two days...can you believe it?
Enjoy!
Susanne



No comments: