Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas 2016 card seven

Todays card uses a stamp from the Oh What Fun stamp set.
This set is currently 25% off in the Stitched stamp sale.
But hurry, this Sale finishes today!

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=30300


The base card is Cherry Cobbler. I have adhered two strips of the Candy Cane lane dsp to a piece of whisper white card and adhered this to the base card. I have stamped an image from the Oh What Fun stamp set in Early expression and cut this with the largest circle from the stitched die set. I fussy cut the gingerbread man, the tree and the star from a piece of the Candy cane lane dap and adhered these with dimensionals. I finished my card with a little bakers twine bow.
This card is a reminder of all that Christmas baking still to do!
Enjoy!
Susanne

No comments: