Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas 2016 card eight

Happy December everyone!
I hope you have a month of good things planned.
It is that time of year when everything gets crazy.
A perfect time to sneak away for an hour and enjoy some crafty time.

So here is some further inspiration for you.


Our Merry mice are decorating the tree! That's my job for tomorrow or perhaps the weekend.
This card uses another image from the Merry Mice stamp set. Can you tell I love this set?
The base card is Cherry cobbler and the pretty candy strip of paper is from the Presents and pine cones paper pack. The tree is a vintage stamp that is one of my favourites, Swirly Christmas (retired) which I stamped in Emerald Envy. The greeting is also stamped in Emerald envy on a scrap of pool party card and cut out with the banner punch. I punched a second banner with silver paper and layered them on my card. I stamped a couple of the star images with pool party also either side of the banner. The cute mice were coloured in with markers.
Hope you are enjoying this series.
Back tomorrow,
Susanne

No comments: